There are many types of warp knitted fabrics
, which can be divided into: polyester warp knitted fabrics, warp knitted mesh fabrics, warp knitted fleece fabrics, warp knitted velvet fabrics, warp knitted jacquard fabrics, warp knitted terry fabrics, etc.
1. Polyester warp knitted fabric: Polyester warp knitted fabric is woven with the same denier or different denier low-elastic polyester silk. The warp velvety weave formed by the combination of the warp flat weave and the warp velvet weave is often used. The fabric is dyed and processed into a plain fabric. This kind of fabric has a flat surface and bright color, and can be divided into thick, medium-thick and thin types. Thick and medium-thick ones can be used as men's and women's coats, windbreakers, trousers and other fabrics. Thin fabrics are mainly used as fabrics for shirts and skirts.
2. Warp knitted mesh fabric: The warp knitted mesh fabric is made of recycled fibers, synthetic fibers, and natural fibers, and is woven by changing warp flat weave and other tissues, and forms square, round, diamond and other shapes on the surface of the fabric. eyelets. The size of the holes, the density of distribution, and the state of distribution can be customized as required. The mesh fabric used in the clothing is light and thin, has good elasticity and breathability, and feels smooth. Mainly used as summer shirt fabric and so on.
3. Warp knitted fleece fabric: The warp knitted fleece fabric is made of synthetic fiber or viscose silk as raw material, and is woven with a chain weave and a changing warp weave. After the fabric is processed by the brushing process, the appearance is like woolen, the cloth body is tight and thick, the suede is full, the fabric drape is good, the hand feel is crisp and soft, the fabric is easy to wash, quick-dry, and non-iron, but it is easy to accumulate static electricity during use, and it is easy to absorb dust. . Mainly used for winter men's and women's coats, windbreakers and other fabrics.
4. Warp knitted velvet fabric: The warp knitted velvet fabric uses regenerated fibers, synthetic fibers and natural fibers as the base fabric yarn, acrylic fiber as the plush yarn, and a double-layer fabric composed of the base fabric and plush yarn. After cutting, it becomes two pieces of single-ply velvet. According to the condition of suede, it can be divided into striped velvet, velveteen, yarn-dyed velvet, etc. All kinds of suede can be laid out on the fabric at the same time to form a variety of colors. This kind of fabric has dense fluff on the surface, feels thick, plump, elastic, and has good warmth retention. Mainly used for children's clothing fabrics, winter clothing.
5. Warp knitted jacquard fabric: Warp knitted jacquard fabric is often made of natural fibers and synthetic fibers as raw materials, and is woven on a warp knitting machine. After the fabric is dyed and processed, the pattern is clear, the hand feel is crisp, there is a three-dimensional sense, the drape is good, and the pattern is changeable. Mainly used for women's outerwear, underwear fabrics and skirt materials.
6. Warp knitted terry fabric: cotton yarn or cotton, synthetic fiber blended yarn is used as weft insertion yarn, warp knitted terry fabric is made of synthetic fiber as ground yarn, natural fiber, synthetic fiber, regenerated fiber as terry yarn, using wool A single-sided or double-sided terry fabric made of loop weave. The fabric is firm and thick, feels plump and thick, has elasticity, good hygroscopicity, good warmth retention, stable terry structure, and good clothing performance. Mainly used for sportswear, pajamas, children's clothing and other fabrics.
Semi-bright mercerized plain cloth 100%POLYESTER
Light and thin cloth surface, smooth and delicate, comfortable and skin-friendly, smooth and soft
Component Proportion/Yarn Count：100%POLYESTER ,FDY,50D/24F
Machine： Homebred high quality warp knitting machine